By Keith Millett | Aug 24, 2017 | Blog
STRONG MALWARE PREVENTION & CISCO UMBRELLA
Malware is increasingly in the headlines. Threats are getting more sophisticated. No business or institution is immune. One of the most frightening realities IT security professionals are faced with today is the fact that network security defenses are becoming less and less effective at blocking malware and targeted cybercrime threats like NotPetya or WannaCry. A major culprit is that malware signatures are evolving more quickly than security vendors’ abilities to create patches.
WHO THIS AFFECTS
If you’re unsure or can’t trust in any link, you need Cisco Umbrella. Get an added level of security, even from your own users’ mistakes.
- Retail, hospitality and healthcare
- Legal and professional services
- Critical infrastructure sectors
- Higher education
- K–12 schools
THE CISCO UMBRELLA SOLUTION
Cisco Umbrella provides fast, easy protection anywhere your users access the internet. Cisco Umbrella:
- Builds enforcement into the foundation of the internet
- Uses DNS to stop threats over all ports and protocols
- Routes requests from risky domains for deeper URL and file inspection
- Prevents connections to attacker’s servers
- Protects on-network devices, off-network laptops
TECHNOLOGY- INTEGRATION DETAILS
- Because Cisco Umbrella is delivered from the cloud and works independently of other products and services, it’s the easiest way to protect all of your users in minutes.
Read more about malware prevention and Cisco Umbrella in this study.