Enter Your 6-Digit Code
Product of the Month
July Product of the Month: Zerto Virtual Replication
Virtualization of the data center has proven to be a true IT game-changer, providing increased flexibility and control in managing mission-critical data assets, as well as essential cost savings. Organizations large and small continue to move forward with virtualization initiatives, either going completely virtual or operating – in varying ratios – in a hybrid physical/virtual environment.
To more fully realize the benefits of virtualization and get the most out of their investments in the technology, organizations need to optimize all IT processes and activities for their virtual environment. This includes security, compliance, and Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BC/DR).
Until Zerto introduced hypervisor-based replication for VMware, of the three processes mentioned, BC/DR was the only area that had no virtual-ready methods that organizations could adopt.
WATCH: HOW TO PROTECT AND RECOVER YOUR APPLICATIONS AND DATA USING ZERTO VIRTUAL REPLICATION
Zerto Virtual Replication (ZVR) is the only out-of-the-box solution that delivers a complete Disaster Recovery Service Management Platform. Centrally managed in one interface, it provides all the technical capabilities including aggressive service levels, and a robust replication solution. Streamline business requirements with centralized management and automated usage reporting.
Zerto has developed a software-based platform for workload mobility, migration, protection and recovery in hybrid-cloud environments, allowing for seamless flexibility and manageability of applications whether they reside on-premise or in our virtual private data center.
Replication to the Cloud
- Near-synchronous replication
- Scalable management and deployment
- Zero application performance impact
- Recovery Point Objective (RPO) of seconds
- Recovery Time Objective (RTO) of a minute
- Recover to previous points in time up to 5 days
- Software only, remote installation in under an hour
- Automate failover, failback, move and DR testing
- Manage all BC/DR tasks within a single platform
- Pay per protected VM, start by protecting a few applications and grow as needed
- Supports vAPPS, vMotion, HA and more
For more information on Zerto Virtual Replication or to create your Disaster Recovery plan, call us at 1-800-606-6060 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to a CTI expert!