By Laura Natcher | May 06, 2020 | Product of the Month
VMware Workspace ONE Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) Powered by AirWatch
Workspace ONE UEM allows you to improve security and reduce costs with modern, over-the-air management of every endpoint – including desktops, mobile, rugged, and IoT – and ensure enterprise security at every layer. With an UEM solution your organization can keep their devices up-to-date, managed, and secured to reduce risk and administrative burden on your IT department.
Features of VMware Workspace ONE UEM
Top 5 Reasons to Consider VMware Workspace ONE UEM
- Single management interface for Windows 10, MacOS, Chrome, iOS, and Android devices – BYOD or corporate issued devices.
- Centralized device management and inventory with status of local firewall, antivirus, updates, location (gps) & encryption.
- Displaces on-premise Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM) for encryption management and can integrate with WSUS/SCCM for Windows patching or direct endpoints to Microsoft online for patching.
- Manage policies and settings on remote Windows 10 devices as a group policy alternative; great for mobile or branch office workforce that doesn’t check-in frequently enough for corporate management platforms.
- IT professionals can remove stacks, silos, and redundancies to secure and control devices the modern way.
Want to learn more? Attend our Webinar!
Contact us today for a Zoom meeting or with a pricing inquiry!
To speak directly to an Account Manager, Please call: 1-800-606-6060