By Lauren Knisley | Oct 06, 2023 | Events
Wednesday, November 8, 2023
9:30 AM – 10:30 AM EST
Learn About the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification from a Registered Practitioner!
Join CTI and our dedicated team of Registered Practitioners to learn about the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) and what your company needs to do in order to reach CMMC Compliance. CMMC is the Department of Defense’s (DoD) method for requiring organizations in the DoD supply chain to protect federal contract information (FCI) and controlled unclassified information (CUI) to the appropriate level determined. As a CMMC Registered Provider Organization (RPO), CTI has built an IT security compliance team that possesses a deep bench of advanced degrees in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance combined with over 20 years of experience supporting DoD programs in information technology, information assurance, and cybersecurity.
As a Registered Practitioner Organization (RPO), CTI will help you with the following:
- Prepares organizations for compliance with CMMC Version 2 requirements and NIST SP NIST SP 800-171 requirements.
- Helps federal contractors achieve compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Clause 52.204-21 for the implementation of basic cybersecurity controls for CMMC Level 1.
- Conducts gap analysis to identify potential weaknesses in cybersecurity requirements outlined under DFARS 252.204-7012 for the protection of Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) and FAR Clause 52.204-21 (FCI).
- Partners with organizations to develop a roadmap for compliance, gap remediation, and security architecture.
Benefits of CMMC Readiness Assessment
DoD contractors and sub-contractors will need to work with a CMMC-AB Registered Organization (RPO) like CTI to conduct a CMMC Readiness Assessment. Leveraging CTI’s experience and expertise to guide your strategic CMMC goals will help your organization avoid pitfalls related to complex requirements.
A CMMC Readiness Assessment Will:
- Start your CMMC compliance journey with a CMMC Gap Assessment from a CyberAB RPO could grant a competitive advantage by helping organizations be ready for certification sooner.
- Prepare your organization to meet upcoming CMMC requirements.
- Provide the knowledge and guidance to mature your cybersecurity program.
- Assists organizations with meeting DFARS 252.204-7019 by providing a Supplier Performance Risk System assessment score and System Security Plan.