By Lauren Knisley | Sep 14, 2023 | Events
Wednesday, October 11, 2023, from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM EST
Nick’s Fish House:
Thursday, October 12, 2023, from 5 PM to 8PM EST
JOIN CTI & HPE ARUBA TO LEARN ABOUT ARUBA NETWORKING CENTRAL BEFORE DELICOUS CRABS AND FOOD AT NICK’S FISH HOUSE!
A cloud-based networking solution that empowers IT with AI-powered insights, intuitive visualizations, workflow automation, and edge-to-cloud security to manage campus, branch, remote, data center, and IoT networks from one dashboard.
- Empower personnel across skill level: Maximize IT efficiency with intuitive workflows, powerful troubleshooting mechanisms, and scalable visualizations. Reduce MTTR with industry-first ‘time travel’ and automated assurance indicators spanning clients, wired, wireless, WAN, security and applications.
- Streamline operations: Simplify how you provision, configure, and maintain networks by orchestrating all operations from a cloud-native dashboard. Central is your single point of visibility and control that spans the entire network–from branch to data center, wired and wireless LAN to WAN.
- Optimize networks with AIOps: Surface and resolve issues before users ever notice them. Near real-time full stack AI-powered insights, self-healing workflows, and prescriptive optimization tips help solve problems up to 90% faster, so the network keeps business running at peak levels.
- Stronger security, minus the complexity: Replace static VLANs and ACLs with intent-based policy automation and orchestration, intuitive access controls, and AI-based discovery and profiling of all connected clients. Gain the core elements of Zero Trust and SASE architectures while ensuring users have fast, secure access no matter how or where they connect.
- Deploy and consume your way: Deploy Central as a SaaS application, or select from on-prem or managed service options. Choose from flexible subscription terms and options such as delayed activation and co-termination to address networking requirements within existing budgets and project timelines.
In this webinar Anthony Holland, Channel Enablement SE, will be introducing to the Aruba Central platform while learning how it ties together the Edge Services Platform (ESP). The latest features provided by AOS10 will be highlighted in addition to a live sneak peak of the Next-Gen Central UI that was unveiled at Atmosphere eariler this year and is still in development set to further enhance monitoring capabilities in a sleek new interface.