Define. Assess. Report. Remediate.
CTI, in partnership with Symantec, offers the only holistic, fully automated solution that manages all aspects of IT risk and compliance. Control Compliance Suite offers out-of-the-box content on multiple industry regulations, automated assessment of technical and procedural controls, Web-based dashboard reporting and integration with other CTI security solutions.
CTI’s Compliance Automation Service
- Define and manage policies for multiple mandates with out-of-the-box policy content. Map policies to control statements and de-duplicate common controls across multiple mandates.
- Assess how effective controls are in meeting policy requirements. Automatically identify deviations from technical standards and replace manual evaluation processes with web-based questionnaires.
- Identify critical vulnerabilities in the most sensitive servers, web applications, databases, and unmanaged control systems.
- Report on overall risk and compliance posture with dynamic, web-based dashboards and reports. Integrate technical, procedural and data controls with evidence from external systems.
- Remediate deficiencies based on risk using the Common Vulnerability Scoring System. Automate remediation ticketing through out-of-the-box integration with popular ticketing systems.
Key Benefits of Our Program
- Improved visibility into IT risk posture
- Simplified management of multiple mandates
- Reduced compliance cost and complexity
- Symantec Control Compliance Data Sheet
- White Paper on 8 Key Requirements of an IT Governance, Risk and Compliance Solution
- Symantec Connect is an online community where Symantec users and partners come together to share ideas, ask questions and leverage real-world expertise on Symantec products and technologies.