Migrations & Upgrades
Now, more than ever, your organization requires cost-effective and flexible communication tools. With Microsoft Exchange Server you can achieve new levels of reliability and performance with features that simplify your administration, help protect your communications, and provide a seamless end user experience while meeting the demands for greater mobility.
CTI provides consulting and implementation services for Microsoft Exchange 2007 and 2010, including High Availability clustering solutions.
Exchange Server Implementation, Migration or Upgrade
It is important to effectively design and implement the right messaging platform that provide your company with the best tools for communication. Having performed countless Exchange Server implementations for companies of all sizes, CTI leverages these experiences to ensure uninterrupted Exchange projects.
We will work with you to:
- Design a messaging architecture
- Plan the implementation or migration from start to finish
- Implement by working as a partner with your IT team to seamlessly deploy.
Exchange Server Design & Architecture
A messaging platform must be properly architected, and in doing so there are many important design criteria to consider including:
- Business Requirements – This includes service level agreements and budgetary constraints
- Administrative Requirements – How is email managed? Is it a centralized or decentralized administrative model?
- User Requirements – What kind of local and remote access features do users in the organization require?
- Organizational Considerations – The amount of users, geographic locations, and organizational units are all important driving factors behind specific Exchange architectures.
CTI will design the solution that meets all of your requirements while allowing for future growth.