Transform Your IT Data Center Ecosystem
In the race to remain competitive, companies often create complex IT infrastructures that are costly to build and maintain. Don’t make the mistake of pouring scarce resources into an elite Data Center without knowing how to control rising costs and complexity or being able to effectively measure your return-on-investment.
CTI removes the worry that is often associated with IT Data Center solutions. We allow you to spend less time focusing on rising hardware and energy costs and more time focusing on those things central to your business growth.
The Data Center is the Heart of Your IT Infrastructure
Your Data Center is much more than just networks, servers, storage and a collection of software – it is the heart of your IT infrastructure. Its job is to deliver essential applications and services to users in a reliable, safe and consistent fashion. In order for it to work, critical elements like scalability, energy usage, overall capacity and efficient configuration must be in place to manage your workload 24/7.
CTI’s Data Centers leverage our unmatched engineering talent, innovative technology partners and industry-leading assessment tools to minimize complexity, reduce costs and deliver a truly worthwhile return on your investment. Our services include:
- Server Virtualization – significantly reduce your management and overhead costs plus the physical space needed for servers, ports, floor and rack space.
- Switching & Routing
- Data Center Moves – CTI offers proven experience to support your IT department and provide a smooth and successful Data Center relocation
- Server Virtualization Assessment – our comprehensive virtualization assessment helps you understand where and how server consolidation can benefit your organization
Key Benefits of a State-of-the-Art IT Data Center
- Adaptable services that change with the requirements of your business and maximize the use of hardware resources.
- On-demand capacity delivered by an elite of network, computing and storage systems – when and where it is needed.
- Reduction in energy consumption by as much as 30-80% through the use of multi-core CPUs, blades, server and storage consolidation, virtualization, and power management.
- End-to-end security that protects your important data and enables compliance with regulatory standards – all fully-integrated.
- Reduced operational costs and the ability to quickly reconfigure resources with our built-in automated provisioning and management.