May Product of the Month: Zerto Virtual Replication
By Keith Millett | Apr 28, 2016 | Product of the Month
Zerto Virtual Replication (ZVR) is the only out-of-the-box solution that delivers a complete Disaster Recovery Service Management Platform. Centrally managed in one interface, it provides all the technical capabilities including aggressive service levels, and a robust replication solution. Streamline business requirements with centralized management and automated usage reporting.
Zerto has developed a software-based platform for workload mobility, migration, protection and recovery in hybrid-cloud environments, allowing for seamless flexibility and manageability of applications whether they reside on-premise or in our virtual private data center.
Replication to the Cloud
- Near-synchronous replication
- Scalable management and deployment
- Zero application performance impact
- Recovery Point Objective (RPO) of seconds
- Recovery Time Objective (RTO) of a minute
- Recover to previous points in time up to 5 days
- Software only, remote installation in under an hour
- Automate failover, failback, move and DR testing
- Manage all BC/DR tasks within a single platform
- Pay per protected VM, start by protecting a few applications and grow as needed
- Supports vAPPS, vMotion, HA and more
For more information on Zerto Virtual Replication or to create your Disaster Recovery plan, contact CTI today.