By Keith Millett | Jun 10, 2018 | Product of the Month
When Moving to the Cloud is Too Cloudy
Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 brings a new set of technologies, features, and services to Exchange Server, the messaging platform that provides email, scheduling, and tools for custom collaboration and messaging service applications. Its goal is to support people and organizations as their work habits evolve from a communication focus to a collaboration focus. At the same time, Exchange 2016 helps lower the total cost of ownership whether you deploy Exchange 2016 on-premises or provision your mailboxes in the cloud.
What are the benefits of Exchange 2016?
- Smarter inbox – Exchange 2016 helps you get more done through faster search and an inbox that is more personalized, more helpful, and more intelligent.
- Simplified architecture – A simplified architecture, originally forged in the cloud, combines the mailbox and client access roles, so it’s easier to plan and scale your deployments. Streamlined coexistence with Exchange 2013 means easier upgrading.
- Security and compliance – Data loss prevention (DLP) in Exchange Server 2016 includes more in-the-box sensitive information types. And enhanced auditing enables better reporting and easier integration with third-party tools.
- Better collaboration – With its new approach to attachments that eliminates versioning headaches, plus other enhancements, Exchange Server 2016 makes working together on documents easier.
- Mobile productivity – Exchange Server 2016 powers the latest Outlook experiences on phones, tablets, desktops, and the web so you can get more done, wherever you are.
How can CTI help? Our team has the tools and experience to talk you through your choices and decide what is best for your organization’s current environment. Contact CTI today and we will connect you with one of our experts to begin the process. Email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-606-6060 today to set up an appointment with one of our experts!