July Product of the Month: Mimecast Targeted Threat Protection
By Keith Millett | Jun 29, 2016 | Product of the Month
Your company and employees are targets for sophisticated email attacks designed to steal credentials, customer data, and valuable intellectual property.
Mimecast Targeted Threat Protection extends traditional gateway security to defend against malicious links in email, weaponized attachments and malware-less social-engineering attacks, often called whaling- the three most common attack methods.
Instant Protection From Malware-Less Social Engineering Attacks Like Whaling
- Advanced protection against malware-less attacks in email – like the latest whaling, CEO fraud and business email compromise.
- Real-time scanning of all inbound emails to detect anomalies in the header, domain information and body content that could point to financial fraud or social engineering.
- Prevent employees from being duped into making fraudulent wire-transfers by using Impersonation Protect to mark or quarantine suspicious messages.
- Simple policy control and reporting that assist security specialists in monitoring attempted attacks.
Next Generation Protection from Malicious URLs
- Advanced protection against targeted attacks and spear-phishing – anytime, anywhere, any device – for peace of mind from evolving and emerging threats
- Real-time scanning of all URLs within incoming and archived emails on every click to shield you from immediate and delayed attacks
- Dynamic user awareness reinforces security policies and highlights high risk situations for improved protection
- Simple policy control, administrative dashboards and reporting that assist security specialists in monitoring and reporting on attempted attacks
Comprehensive Defense Against Weaponized Attachments
- Flexible attachment protection options allowing administrators to choose the best mix of email solutions for safety, performance and functionality
- Pre-emptive sandboxing security checks on attachments before they are delivered to help prevent exposure to malware
- Safe attachments are delivered without traditional sandboxing delays through file conversion with on-demand sandboxing, helping maintain employee productivity
- Protection on and off the corporate network, including mobile devices
Fore more information on Mimecast Targeted Threat Protection, contact us today at 800.606.6060 or email@example.com