By Keith Millett | Jun 30, 2014 | Blog
By leveraging the revolutionary advantages of cloud computing, you can improve almost every facet of your business, including the bottom line. You’ll realize cost and efficiency benefits by reducing your exposure to the economic and implementation whims of hardware and software upgrades. You’ll also realize the gains of spatial and labor streamlining provided by cloud services.
- Potential cost-savings via virtual hardware and software upgrades and as-needed network and storage capacity.
- Improved efficiency by lowering directly managed IT headaches.
- Tailor your business’ IT cost outlays proportionally to its needs.
vCloud Hybrid Service (vCHS) is a secure, dedicated, infrastructure serviced hybrid cloud. By providing a common platform that spans on and off premise environments, vCHS enables organizations to dynamically scale their IT infrastructure without changing the way they run.
vCloud Hybrid Service offers:
- Data center compatibility and agility
- Seamless network integration to extend beyond your current datacenter
- A reduction in risk and cost of ownership
If you are interested in learning more about your options surrounding the path to the cloud, please contact your account manager today.