Office 365 is your familiar Office in the cloud – but virtual – on all devices that you use most and whenever you need it. When purchasing Office 36, customers receive an always up-to-date version of the full Office desktop applications including:
Office 365 allows you to get work done from anywhere. It also offers business-class email, shared calendars, IM, web conferencing, and access to the most up-to-date documents stored in the cloud. You can work together in real time without compromising security.
Office 365 allows companies to:
- Reduce their capital expenditure by utilizing a monthly subscription.
- Always be up to date – no patches or software upgrades necessary
- Cut hardware and energy costs – no servers to run for email, websites, and document storage.
- Scale your business quickly – adding a new user is as simple as buying an additional license.
- License per user
- License what you need – many plans provided to fit the right capacity needs and price points for each user in your organization.
CTI can help your business move to the Office 365 Cloud. Call us at 800.606.6060 to learn how.