By Keith Millett | Apr 09, 2018 | Product of the Month
Cisco AMP for Endpoints
Cisco AMP for Endpoints is a cloud-managed endpoint security solution that provides the visibility, context, and control to not only prevent breaches, but also rapidly detect, contain, and remediate threats if they evade front-line defenses and get inside, all cost-effectively and without affecting operational efficiency.
Learn more about Cisco AMP for Endpoints in the video below:
Features of Cisco AMP for Endpoints:
- Prevent, detect, and respond
- AMP for Endpoints provides complete protection against the most advanced attacks. Not only will AMP prevent breaches and block malware at the point of entry, but it will also rapidly detect, contain, and remediate advanced threats if they evade front-line defenses and get inside.
- Deep visibility, context, and control
- No prevention method will catch every threat. You need to be prepared when advanced malware gets inside. That’s why AMP for Endpoints gives you deep visibility into executable and file activity across all of your endpoints so you can spot threats fast, scope a compromise, and remediate instantly.
- Threat intelligence and sandboxing
- The Cisco Talos group analyzes millions of malware samples and terabytes of data per day, and pushes that intelligence to AMP so you’re protected around the clock. Also, advanced sandboxing capabilities perform automated static and dynamic analysis of files against more than 700 behavioral indicators to uncover stealthy threats. Now that’s intelligent endpoint security.
- Block malware in real time
- AMP automatically detects and blocks threats in real time using global data analytics, machine learning, fuzzy fingerprinting, rootkit scanning, and a built-in antivirus engine. In fact, if you would like to replace your existing antivirus detection capabilities with AMP for Endpoints, and you require compliance, AMP meets PCI and HIPAA compliance for antivirus solutions.
- Continuous monitoring and recording
- Once a file lands on the endpoint, AMP continues to watch, analyze, and record file activity, regardless of the file’s disposition. When malicious behavior is detected, AMP shows you the recorded history of the malware’s behavior over time: where it came from, where it’s been, and what it’s doing. Then AMP will automatically quarantine and remediate the file across all endpoints.
- Broad endpoint coverage
- Malware can attack through a variety of attack vectors. You need endpoint security that can protect them all. AMP protects endpoints running Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, and Linux. Deploy AMP’s lightweight connector, and users see no impact on device performance because AMP performs all analysis in the cloud, not on the endpoint itself.
Learn more about Cisco AMP for Endpoints by contacting CTI today at firstname.lastname@example.org. A CTI team member will reach out to you to help your organization prevent breaches, continuously monitor all file behavior to uncover stealthy attacks, detect, block, and remediate advanced malware across all endpoints and do it all fast and automatically.