April Product of the Month: Duo
By Laura Natcher | Mar 31, 2020 | Product of the Month
Remote Access During COVID-19 Crisis
Many organizations are now embracing a work from home initiative. Whereas historically only a subset of a company’s employees would access their systems remotely, we are now witnessing an astounding increase of users with remote access during this crisis. If you have a few, or all of your users remote, CTI’s recommendation will always be to validate and insure your security is postured to protect your information and intellectual property. Among many other considerations for remote access we would urge you to consider a multifactor solution such as Duo.
What is Duo?
Duo’s Trusted Access solution combines user identity, device control, and application protection to provide a secure and reliable solution to protect your business. Simple user identity confirmation through multifactor authentication where a second source of validation is completed before access is granted to your systems. This approach is designed to protect data and applications that your business relies on.
What is Multifactor Authentication?
Multifactor authentication adds a second layer of security to your online accounts. Verifying your identity using a second factor (like your phone or other mobile device) prevents anyone but you from logging in, even if they know your password.
Learn more by watching the video below.
Why Do You Need Duo?
• Passwords are increasingly easy to compromise. They can be stolen, guessed, or hacked.
• Multifactor authentication adds a second layer of security. DUO keeps your account secure even if your password is compromised.
• Duo is user friendly. Your users just need one device – their smartphone.
• Duo also meets many industry specific compliance guidelines.
• Duo’s TCO is 60% lower than traditional solutions.
• Hassle-free deployment without overhead.
• Duo provides the ability to restrict application access from only certain countries.
• Duo can add additional protection to all public facing or cloud applications that are susceptible to brute force password guessing and reuse of phished credentials from anywhere in the world.
Interested in learning more? Contact us today for a product demo or with a pricing inquiry!